Double winter rape hybrid
Winter rapseed or oilseed rape is a non-transgenic and low glucosinolate content. It was introduced in Europe in 2009, its adaptation in Chile has been confirmed after two seasons in the south of our country, showing excellent resistance to brackling (steam-break) and very high yield potential under good to excellent soil fertility conditions.
- NPZ Lembke, Germany and introduced to Chile by Semillas Baer.
- DateMarch 15 – May 15 – depending on the zone
- Seed rate2.5 – 3.0 kg/ha (traditional sowing)
- Soil Analysis::
- Phosphorus 150 to 200 units
- Nitrogen 250 units
- Potassium 60 to 70 units
- AMMONIACAL FERTILIZERS SHOULD NOT BE USED IN CONJUCTION WITH THE SEEDS.
- Acidity tolerance Good, similar to Artus.
- 1000 grams weight 1000 granos5.06 gr. approx. Reported annually on bag label (PMG).
- The seed is delivered disinfected with fungicide and insecticide.