Edimax CL Baer rapseed
Winterrap seed Clearfield hybrid
Raps or winter CANOLA, CLEARFIELD, is an intensive treatment, low glucosinolate and erucic acid type 00 seed, recently introduced in some European countries (2012). Its adaptation in Chile has been verified after two seasons in the south of our country, demonstrating a very high performance potential. Its resistance to brackling (stem-breaking) is medium depending on the different conditions of the soil.
- Medium High
- Average blooming and average maturity.
- DSV Germany, represented in Chile by Semillas Baer.
- In cases of high fertility and humidity, the use of a growth regulator before elongation of the floral stem could be considered.
- Its CLEARFIELD condition allows the application of BASF's Eurolightning herbicide, optimizing the control of broadleaf weeds, especially brassicas such as radish, yew and turnip weed.
- DateApril 15 to the end of May
- Seed rate2.5 to 3-0 kg/ha maximum for traditional sowing.
- Soil Analysis::
- Phosphorus 150 to 200 units
- Nitrogen Up to 240 units
- Potassium 60 to 70 units
- AMMONIACAL FERTILIZERS SHOULD NOT BE USED WITH THE SEED
- Acidity tolerance Good / High.
- The seed is delivered disinfected with fungicide and insecticide, as well as an adherent to optimize the action of the products.