IMMINENT CL CIS RAPSEED
First Clearfield winter hybrid in Chile
This seed is especially indicated for Raphabus ssp weed contaminated fields, due to its resistance to the Clearfield (Eurolightning BASF) herbicide. It is the most sown hybrid rapeseed in Chile during the 2014, 2015 and 2016 seasons.
- Semi-late winter hybrid type, similar in precociousness to the DK Exagone type.
- Excellent sanitation and green to harvest factor, achieving high yields
- Excellent sanitation with high tolerance to Phoma.
- High silique shattering resistance.
|DK Imminent CL||5.438||48,1|
- Adaptation zoneVIII to X Region
- Seeding timeMarch to May, according to the zone
- Seed rate2,0 a 2,4 kg/Ha