Raw Oat With Hulls
- Temperature between 18 and 25°C.
- Kept in a clean and ventilated place.
- Protected from water and moisture.
- Protected from direct sunlight.
- Protected from excess of dust.
- Separated from toxic products and odors.
- Bulk direct to container.
- Protected by a liner.
- 1000 kg maxisacks.
- 50 kg Polypropylene Bags.
- Ship Bulk.
- 1000 grains weight 35.0 grams minimum
- Impurities total ≤ 5,5%
- HL Weight 55.0 Kg/HL minimum
- Moisture 13% maximum
- Foreign Materials Not allowed
- Infestation Not allowed
- Odor normal of oat
- Color Light brown - yellow
- Sensory analysis normal of oat
- Wheat grains 1 % maximum (15 un/100 grams)
- Barley grains 1% Maximum (25 un/100 grams)
- Damaged grains (without hills) ≤ 25 units in 100 grams
- Length of grain (reference only) between 6 and 9 mm
- Physical or chemical pollution not allowed